Obtaining a National Police Certificate (NPC)
- Complete the National Police Check Form PD267NPC Form (download)
- Canoe SA has a volunteer association number (VOAN) that can be provided to you so there is no cost for processing the NPC.
- Take your completed NPC to a Police Station for 100 point check
- Provide the stamped form to the club for insertion of the VOAN and posting to the Police records Unit.
- The NPC will be returned to you after recording of the data on it.
- The recorded information will be kept by Canoe SA in a secure location and only accessed by authorised personnel.