The West Lakes Canoe Club facilities are located at the northern end of West Lakes at Aquatic Reserve on Bower Road, Semaphore Park with a boat ramp and beach providing easy access to the lake.
Our facilities include a club room and boat shed, which we sub-lease from Canoe SA, which include change rooms and toilets, that are shared with the other tenants, Canoe SA and Dragon Boat SA.
- Disability/wheelchair friendly access.
- Para canoe boats and support.
- Use of club canoes/kayaks, paddles and life jackets (PFD’s).
- Private boat storage arrangements (limited to a total of 40 private boats).
- Coaches and training programs available.
- Toilet and shower facilities.
- Come-and-try days for the general public and new members.
- Junior Competition Training Squad and pathways programs to SASI.
- Access to Gym facilities at supervised sessions (Fees apply).
- Monthly supervised “Paddle with dolphins” on the port River.
- 24/7 access with personal club key for members.
- Club room facilities with kitchen and secure storage.